No organization has more experience handling wildfire insurance claims than Adjusters International.
Greenspan Adjusters International (British Columbia)
- We have dedicated wildfire teams ready to respond to property owners as quickly as possible to minimize the impact of wildfire damage.
- We arrange for and manage the clean-up process and help you find temporary housing if needed.
- We break down the roadblocks set up by the insurance company and negotiate a settlement that is often multiple times greater than the initial offer.
- Our public adjusters, construction estimators, and contents specialists are disaster recovery experts that thoroughly review your insurance policy and catalog and evaluate all damaged and destroyed property to create an insurance claim that enables us to negotiate an optimal settlement.
- We use integrated Matterport 3D technology used in virtual home tours to help document damage.
- Our team is with you from your first call to our office through the rebuilding process. We are with you when you take your first steps into your new home.
What to Focus on After a Wildfire
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- Does homeowners’ insurance cover wildfires?
- Has my insurance company covered wildfires in the past?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and an insurance adjuster in evaluating the damage?
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both me and the insurance company?
- What is demand surge? Will my insurance cover it?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of resources to mobilize and be at your side.