We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company.
Greenspan Adjusters International (British Columbia)
- As the oldest and largest public adjusting firm in the region, we have managed more hailstorm damage insurance claims than any other firm.
- Our team is onsite immediately to manage your claim.
- Our public adjusters thoroughly review your policy to negotiate a settlement that is often multiple times greater than the initial settlement.
- Our construction estimators have the experience and expertise to uncover damage often missed by the insurance company’s adjuster. They thoroughly catalog all damage to ensure that everything is included to get the best settlement possible.
- Our team breaks down the roadblocks set up by the insurance company to ensure that you are working from a level playing field.
- We stand by you through the entire repair process.
What to Focus on After a Hailstorm
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- What is the process for hail damage restoration?
- How much of my time will this take?
- What is my broker or agent’s role? Will his/her role be active or passive? When faced with supporting my position or the insurance company’s, where will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance from the insurance company? What is reasonable?
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both the insurance company and me?
- What is a Request for Proof of Loss? A Reservation of Rights Letter? A Request for Examination Under Oath?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of resources to mobilize and be at your side.