We work exclusively working for you, not the insurance company. Our public adjusters have managed and negotiated thousands of flood claims, securing the best settlement possible for your recovery. We have an unmatched network of expert resources to efficiently mobilize and be at your side when you need us.
Why Greenspan Adjusters International (British Columbia)
- We secure settlements that are often multiple times greater than the insurance company’s initial offer.
- With offices throughout the region, our team is onsite right away to take command of the situation.
- Our public adjusters, construction estimators, and contents specialists are disaster recovery experts that thoroughly catalog and evaluate all damaged property to ensure the best settlement possible.
- Our team is with you from your first call to us through the rebuilding process. We are with you when you take your first steps back into your home.
What to Focus on After a Flood
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- Does my insurance cover flood damage?
- What is my agent’s role?
- What do I need to know about the insurance company’s adjuster and experts?
- Why is a claim strategy so important?
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both the insurance company and me?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of resources to mobilize and be at your side.