We are your partners and advocates, fighting to ensure you receive the settlement you are entitled to from your property insurance policy.
Why Greenspan Adjusters International (British Columbia)
- Our teams are earthquake insurance claims experts. As the region’s oldest and largest public adjusting firm, we have managed more earthquake damage insurance claims for every earthquake to affect the region.
- Our team is onsite as soon as it is safe to manage your claim.
- We help you find a place for your family to live during the claims process.
- We secure and manage the cleanup of your home.
- We bring together an entire team of experts, including public adjusters, construction estimators, and contents specialists, to review your policy, document, and evaluate the damage to create a claim that ensures we are in a position of strength in negotiating the settlement.
- Our local teams understand and interpret local zoning laws and labor and materials costs to produce accurate estimates.
- We often achieve settlements multiple times greater than the initial settlement offer.
- Our team breaks down the roadblocks set up by the insurance company to ensure that you work from a level playing field.
- We handle your claim professionally and expediently.
- Our team is with you from the first call until you walk back into your new or repaired home.
What to Focus on After an Earthquake
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the emotional toll on my family?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- How much do I really need to know?
- How can I afford such a large deductible?
- How important is having my own engineer?
- How do I deal with hidden damage?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of resources to mobilize and be at your side.