We are focused on getting you the best settlement possible from your property insurance policy to help you rebuild as quickly as possible.
Greenspan Adjusters International (British Columbia):
- We have handled more home collapse claims than any other public adjusting firm in the region.
- We secure settlements that are often multiple times higher than the insurance company’s initial offer.
- Our local teams allow us to be onsite right away to take command of the situation and be there throughout the recovery process.
- Our team arranges for clean-up and helps you find a new place to live if needed.
- Our construction estimators and contents specialists thoroughly catalog and evaluate all damaged property to ensure an optimal settlement.
- Our team is with you from your first call to us through the rebuilding process. We are with you when you take your first steps into your new home.
What to Focus on After a Collapse
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- Does home insurance cover roof or building collapse?
- Does a partial collapse impact my claim and settlement?
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and a building contractor’s damage evaluation?
- How is the actual cash value of my home determined?
- Will I be able to get a cash advance to support my living expenses?
- What does it mean when the insurance company recommends a preferred vendor? Can I trust that I am getting the best results?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of resources to mobilize and be at your side.