What Will be Discussed:
How to prepare your building claim including:
• Preparing the estimate
• Extensions of coverage for debris removal, code work, separate structures
How to prepare your personal property claim including:
• Preparing the list
• Aging & conditioning and their meaning
• Deprecation and its meaning
• How to depreciate
• Making replacement cost claims
• On site or elsewhere
• Purchasing a replacement
Additional living expenses
• What is covered?
• What is not covered?
• What is equivalent?
• Fair Rental Value strategies
Who Will Be There:
Experts in post-disaster insurance claim recovery will share their expertise with you so you can optimize your recovery and survive emotionally.
No attorneys or insurance company representatives will be present.
Presentations are approximately 30 minutes with Q&A following.