No organization has more experience handling wildfire claims for businesses and policyholders than us.
Greenspan Adjusters International (British Columbia)
- We have dedicated wildfire teams ready to respond to property owners as quickly as possible to minimize the impact of wildfire damage.
- We break down the roadblocks set up by the insurance company and negotiate a settlement that is often multiple times greater than the initial offer.
- We arrange for and manage the clean-up process.
- Our public adjusters, construction estimators, and contents specialists are disaster recovery experts that thoroughly review your insurance policy and catalog and evaluate all damaged and destroyed property to create a claim that enables us to negotiate an optimal settlement.
- Our teams are highly educated in local zoning laws and labor and materials costs to produce accurate claim estimates.
- We use integrated Matterport 3D technology used in virtual home tours to help document damage.
- Our team is with you from your first call to our office through the rebuilding process. We are with you when you take your first steps into your new facility.
What to Focus on After a Wildfire
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- What is the role of my insurance agent/broker? When faced with supporting my position or the insurance company’s, where will they stand?
- Loss of appearance allowances, are they covered?
- The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- Am I impacted by coinsurance?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of resources to mobilize and be at your side.