We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company, to secure the best settlement possible from your policy.
Why Greenspan Adjusters International (British Columbia)
- We quickly mobilize a team to be onsite at the beginning of the insurance claim process.
- We bring together an entire team of experts, including public adjusters, forensic accountants, construction estimators, and contents specialists, to review your policy, document, and evaluate the damage to create a claim that ensures we are in a position of strength in negotiating the settlement.
- Our forensic accountants structure the needed data and conduct the necessary calculations to ensure that all lost income is accounted for correctly.
- Our teams are local to your commercial property, enabling them to clearly understand and interpret local zoning laws and labor and materials costs to produce accurate estimates.
- We often achieve settlements multiple times greater than the initial settlement offer.
- Our team breaks down the roadblocks set up by the insurance company to ensure that you are working from a level playing field.
- We handle your claim professionally and expediently.
What to Focus on After a Building Disaster
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- What is my agent/broker’s role?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- What do I need to know about the insurance company’s experts?
- What are considered hard costs?
- What are considered soft costs?
- How quickly can I start rebuilding following a loss?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of resources to mobilize and be at your side.